Tha-Inzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current event/6th/ Friday part 2

Go down

Current event/6th/ Friday part 2 Empty Current event/6th/ Friday part 2

Post by kid_kyo November 8th 2007, 05:30

Who:Pekka Eric Auvinen

What: Shot eight people then shot him self

When: 11-07-07

Where: HELSINKI, Finland

Why: He was crazy, and claims he is a cynical existentialist, anti-human humanist, anti-social social-Darwinist, realistic idealist and god-like atheist.

On Wensday an 18 teen year old boy shot and killed eight other people at his high school. The boy was named Pekka Eric Auvinen. The shooting occured in the city of Tuusula, a quiet town around 50 kilometers (30 miles) north of Helsinki. Auvinen never showed signs of anger nor has he ever threated anyone at school before. The shooting appeared to have been planned out in videos posted on YouTube. The video showed a picture of the school, which then disintegrated to reveal two images of Auvinen against a red background, pointing a gun at the screen.

I think this goes back to one of my prior current events about another school shooting. Theres more and more school shootings this year and more kids getting shot in this year than i've heard of ever. This is defenatly relevant to civics because The government should step up and help out the schools. They should improve the gun laws in the states to make the enviorment safer.
kid_kyo
kid_kyo
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Back to top Go down