Tha-Inzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yup, so how it goes?

2 posters

Go down

Yup, so how it goes? Empty Yup, so how it goes?

Post by NeoIsntTheOne February 13th 2007, 06:26

Well this is Andrew, Broadmoor High Student til summer when he moves to Maryland Heights, neaar St Louis, Missouri...

I play GunZ, I'm not a great hacker, but I am trying to learn a few trick from the best person I can figure would teach me...who shall rename nameless...

I like music...losts n lots o music...for instance *****Fondling Amber=Amber Exists=¿Norcio?*****, iMBROGLiO, 3 Doors Down, **30 Seconds To Mars**, The 5, 6, 7, 8's, 50 Cent, **The 69 Eyes**, 1000 Foot Crutch, ACDC, Adam & Andrew, Adam Sandler, Aerosmith, *AFI*, *Aiden*, Alice In Chains, All American Rejects, All That Remains, *Anberlin*, The Allman Brothers Band, American Hi-Fi, Anberlin, Anthrax, Arctic Monkeys, Atreyu, Audioslave, *Autolux*, Avenged Sevenfold, Bang Camaro, Beastie Boys, *****The Beatles*****, Beck, Bela Fleck and The Flecktones, Billy Idol, Billy Joel, Black Eyed Peas, **Black Sabbath**, Blink 182, Bloodhound Gang, ***Bob Marley***, Lil Boosie, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Breaking Benjamin, Brian Kahanek, Bruce Springsteen, Buckethead, Bullet For My Valentine, Burt Bacarach, Butthole Surfers, The Byrds, Cannibal Corpse, CCR, Celtic Woman, The Charlie Daniels Band, *Cheap Trick*, **Coheed & Cambria**, Coolio, *The Cranberries*, Crime Mob, The Crystal Method, The Cure, Cute Is What We Aim For, *Danzig*, The Darkness, Daughtry, Dave Chappelle, Dean Martin, The Deathstars, *****Dethklok*****, Dick Dale, Dido, Disturbed, The Dixie Chicks, DMX, The Doors, DragonForce, Drist, Dropkick Murphy's, **The Eagles**, Elton John, *****Eminem*****, ****Epica****, Eric Clapton, Estevan, Evanescence, Everclear, Fall Out Boy...is ok, Fat Joe, Flogging Molly, Foo Fighters, Foreigner, **Frank Sinatra**, Franz Ferdinand, The Fray, From First To Last, Godsmack, George Thoroughgood & The Destroyers, The George Satelites, The Get Up Kids, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, ****Green Day****, Guns -n- Roses, Hawthorne Heights, **Heart**, Hellogoodbye, HIM, Hoobastank, Hootie & The Blowfish, Iggy Pop & the Stooges, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Jack Off Jill, James Brown, Jane's Addiction, Jet, Jet Lag Gemini, **Jimi Hendrix**, Jimmy Eat World, Lil John, John Mayer, **Johny Cash**, Lil Josh & Lil Ernest, Josh Turner, ****Journey****, Justin Timberlake, Kansas, Kanye West, Liam Sullivan aka Kelly, The Killers, Kiss, Korn, L.A.O. , Lady Sovereign, Lamb of God, The Last Vegas, **Lemon Demon**, Less Than Jake, The Libertines, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, The Living End, Lostprophets, Ludacris, Lynard Skynard, Marc Cohn, Marilyn Manson, The Mars Volta, Matthew Sweet, **Megadeth**, ***Metallica***, **Michael Jackson**, Michelle Branch, Mindless Self Indulgence, **Modest Mouse**, Morbid Angel, Motion City Soundtrack, Mötley Crüe, My Chemical Romance, Nelly, Nickleback, *****Nine Inch Nails*****, ****Nirvana****, Notorious B.I.G. , The Offspring, Operation Ivy, Panic! At the Disco, Pantera, Papa Roach, Patent Pending, Pearl Jam, The Pillows, **Pink Floyd**, Plain White T's, The Police, Pretenders, Primus, Prince, Prodigy, Queen, Queensrÿche, Rage Against the Machine, ***The Ramones***, Ratt, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Red Juumpsuit Aparatus, Ren & Stimpy, Reverend Horton Heat, Rise Against, Ronan Hardiman & Michael Flatley, Rush, Saves The Day, ****Scary Kids Scaring Kids****, Sebastion(The Little Mermaid), Seismonic, Sex Pistols, ***Shadows Fall***, She Wants Revenge, Simon & Garfunkle, Simple Minds, Sixpence None The Richer, Slayer, **Slipknot**, Smile Empty Soul, Snoop Dogg, Spinal Tap, Soft Cell, Splendora, **The Starting Line**, Steven Lynch, Stone Temple Pilots, The Streets, Story of the Year, Stay Cats, Streetlight Manifesto, Strong Bad, Suicidal Tendancies, Sword, System of A Down, T.I., *Taking Back Sunday*, Tenacious D, That Handsome Devil, Thin Lizzy, Three Johns, Through The Eyes of the Dead, Tim McGraw, ***Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers****, Tool, Tupac Shakur, U2, Underoath, The Used, Usher, Vagiant, Valient Thorr, Van Halen, The Vines, Voivod, War, Warrant, Weezer, ***Weird Al***, Wheatus, The White Stripes, Wolfmother, The Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Yellowcard, Young Jeezy, Young Joc, The Ying-Yang Twins, and of course Zombie Girl...

and that's just what I can go off-the-bat...

I'm a nerd, there you go...that's all...

NeoIsntTheOne

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Back to top Go down

Yup, so how it goes? Empty Re: Yup, so how it goes?

Post by kid_kyo February 20th 2007, 07:28

lol welcome to tha-inzone itz me kyo Aka Anakin skywalker...... go start posting and downloading ^^
kid_kyo
kid_kyo
Co-Captain
Co-Captain

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum